Мэрия Калининграда (Handelshof)
Kaliningrad City Hall was designed by Hanns Hopp and erected 1922-1923 as trade building for the German Eastern Fairs, Deutsche Ostmesse Königsberg. The main fairgrounds were located north of the present Victory Square in close vicinity to the trade building.
In 1927 the city administration moved into the house, since then it has been the city hall of Königsberg and Kaliningrad.
ADDRESS BEFORE 1946
Adolf Hitler Platz
Bus and tram stop: Coming soon