Калининградского Государственного Технического Университета (Land- und Amtsgericht)
The monumental edifice on the western side of Victory Square was constructed 1914-1916 and expanded in 1933. It was built to host various courts of the city and region of Königsberg.
The building attached to the edifice on Victory Square, located on Prospekt Mira/Проспект Мира, is the most beautiful building of the university. In front of it stands the statue Fighting Bulls/Борющиеся Зубры, which is made by August Gaul and placed in 1912.