Железнодорожный мост на Преголе (Reichsbahnbrücke)
From the city centre shores of the Pregolya River there are some tower like girder constructions in iron. The set of tower remains closest to the centre are not used for railway purposes today but was in services from 1865 to 1929 where the new South Railway Station made it obsolete.
In 1929 the new railway bridge Reichbahnbrücke was inaugurated and after damaged during World War II in was rebuilt and now used as railway link between the North and South railway stations. The bridge is a two storey bridge with railway tracks on top of a road bridge.
ADDRESS BEFORE 1946
Bus and tram stop: Coming soon