Фондовая Биржа (Börse)
The historic stock exchange from Kaliningrads German time was built according to architect Henrich Müllers plans in beautiful North Italian renaissance style in the years 1870-1875.
The building along the river was not only used as stock exchange but also for concerts, political meeting and various events. The most famous was the annual Stock Exchange Masquerade which attracted the rich and famous of the area.
The Stock Exchange was damaged during World War II where most of the decorative elements were lost. The building was renovated in 1967.
Leninskij Prospekt 83
Ленинский проспект 83
ADDRESS BEFORE 1946
Bus and tram stop: Coming soon